Saturday, January 5, 2013

Saturday

                         


Today was a powerday for sure! 
BIKRAM YOGA, POWER WALK & and hour gym! BOOOM CARDIO ALL THE WAY!

Breakfast
Scrambled eggs: 2 eggs with 2 table spoons of milk
1 cup of green tea
1 glass of ice cold water with lemon (the lemon helps to split the fatcells in half!)
1 green apple

Snack
Greentea

Lunch
Asparagus soup
1 glass of milk
2 glasses of  water 
(believe it or not, but I WAS SO FULL. water really does help you to fill up.)

Snack
1 Red Apple
2 glasses of water

Dinner
Thai dinner - Red curry with thai-vegetables, coconut milk, chicken
4 glasses of water


Today I did bikram yoga for 90 minutes, it really cleanses your body and opens up your pores. Took an 1,5 hour long walk with 5 kg weights around my ankels, and then I hit the gym where I only ran for 1 hour. No weight today, more of that tomorrow. 


No comments:

Post a Comment