Thursday, January 3, 2013

Wednedays

SO the year has officially begun and so has my new life!
Yesterday, I literally slept the ENTIRE day! I came home noon after my new years ev, and then  went straight to bed and slept pretty much until this morning. So I began the healthy new 2013 today.
This was my day:

Breakfast
2 eggs
1 glass of freshly squeezed juice
1 apple
1 cup of coffee

Snack
Coffee
Apple

Lunch
Sallad: Lettuce, mozarella, feta cheese, cucumber, tomato, corn, chicken.
with 2 table spoons of dressing
2 glasses of water

Snack
Carrot
Water

Dinner
Salmon Sallad
3 glasses of water

Work out
1 hour powerwalk, 6 am. (good to do before breakfast, to boosten your metabolism for the rest of the day)
30 minute cardio
30 minute gym workout (Today I did the entire body, just to get a kick start)
15 minute stretch


No comments:

Post a Comment